Today is my second Blogiversary! Yay! I’ve been reflecting on the past two years of doing this and I am glad I started this. Initially, I wanted to monetize my blog, and possibly use it as a side hustle type thing because after all, every “Start a Blog” related post on Pinterest only talks about how to monetize your blog. But over time, I’ve discovered that I genuinely enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts in my very own space. Thank you all for sticking around.
Here are a few things you can expect from me this year are:
- More book reviews! I enjoy reading, and I especially enjoy sharing my thoughts on books. I intend to be a bit more structured when it comes to these reviews. I’ve made a list of questions to ask myself as I read so that way, I can provide better insight into the book.
- More recommendations for biblical resources. You can never have too many.
- I’ve been dabbling in Cricut crafts lately, so I might also write about the projects I’ve made. What software I use and how I make my crafts from start to finish.
- My personal view and convictions on current and not so current events.
- And as the subtitle of my blog indicates healthy habits. It’s been an interesting year and I’ve been making some changes, subtle, but good changes nonetheless, which I will share with you here.
Again, I want to thank you all for coming along with me on this little journey and hope you continue to enjoy future posts. And remember, do all things to the glory of God.
SDG – “Soli Deo Gloria”